Jan 9, 2016

Reading Challenge book 2 – Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Jan 6th – Jan 9th)

Hi Friends,
For today I have some update about my stitching goals and some book to share.

Second book from my list is another piece from Potter series. It was nice to visit Hogwarts again after such a short break. What I like the most in this book are, except the main characters,  Dobby the elf – he is definitely my favorite (I feel pity about him in this part when he was a slave until Harry made him free), the mythical fire bird – fenix Fawkes. The most annoying during the whole story was definitely Lockhart. As previously author shows us the power of friendship that bonds the main characters, power of faith in people and how important is to be loyal to others and to your beliefs



Another thing that I would like to share with you is that I found some time for stitching. I managed to stitch the whole black borders of my owl. Now it’s only 24 colors left to stitch… J



Have fun with your stitching!

Weronika

4 comments:

  1. I've read the Harry Potter series several times, I love the series. Your owl looks so pretty already with just the black done, can't wait to see him filled in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love Harry Potter (we have our Harry Potter Tree still up)!
    Beautiful progress on your darling owl! love Annette

    ReplyDelete