Jan 1, 2016

2015 sum up and plans for 2016

Hello

Happy 2016!

We've started a new year so it's time for some sum up :)

Hmmm I finished one of the SAL’s I took part in. I managed to stitch all the pieces from Lizzie Kate Flip It series – mostly I wasn’t able to do it on time so I missed few checkups but in the end I stitched them all. Here is the result:



Lizie Kate "Flip It"
I did some stitching that I haven't planned for this year:
 


As well as some from my list:










I've planned much much more but I am very happy about what I've managed to do. This year I would like to finich those pieces I started and do some new pieces that I really like. I am not doing any "to do" list for this year as well as I won;t be taking part in any SAL. But I will stitch as much as I can! 

I wish you all a very happy 2016!!!

Weronika


11 comments:

  1. You have stitched lovely designs throughout the year :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have accomplished much! I do not have a list for this new year either. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to hear that I am not the only one that haven't planned anything :) Happy New Year Vickie!

      Delete
  3. You stitched some great pieces last year. And you managed to finish all the L*K stamps. Great job!
    Have a great New Year full of stitching time and creativity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Brigitte! Have a wonderful New Year!

      Delete
  4. What a great stitching year you've had! Those LK stamps are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Justine! Happy New Year!

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. Happy New Year Pam!

    ReplyDelete