Apr 29, 2015

Smalls SAL check up for April.

Hello Friends!

This will be a quick post to show you my small finish for this month. I also managed to do some progress on my other stitching but I will post about this later. So by now:

This is my April stitching for smalls SAL. Lizzie Kate April stamp.

Lizzie Kate April Stamp

Thanks for sharing your work on so many wonderful blogs. I am up to speed with all your new posts dear Friends and I am so amazed how many wonderful pieces you've done. I will be happy to show you some of my progress very soon.

Have a nice time everybody and good luck with your stitching!

Weronika



12 comments:

  1. Congratulation on the completion of this cute little design, you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, an other little stamp finish :) Looks lovely, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sweet finish for April! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute April finish! Love Lizzie Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty finish, Weronika! I love those colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty Weronika. April is my favorite month of the year. Oh no, tomorrow is May already.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Peggy
    peggy_verdongibbs@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've done a few of the Lizzie Kate monthly stamps, they turn out so cute don't they? Very pretty finish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your basket is soo sweet! Lovely finish! Thank you for sharing.
    love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's such a nice piece. I love this stamp series.
    Thanks for your comments on my blog, they are much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete