As it's time for some new year's resolutions I want to list my stitching goals for 2015. I'm sure that I won't be able to stitch them all, but I will do my best.
So here there are:
Finish current WIP's:
- Harry Potter crest
- "Lost bouquet"
- 4 ballerina's silhouettes
- 4 African dancers
- Christmas alphabet grid
- 5 Fairies silhouettes
Start and finish (I hope) new projects:
- Flower of the month (http://brownieschair.blogspot.com/p/2015-flower-of-month-sal.html)
- Lizzie Kate "Flip It" (http://www.pinterest.com/pin/325666616779638779/ for SAL http://stitchinglotus.ca/2014/12/2015-smalls-sal/)
- Lee Holland "Woodland folk" (http://www.pinterest.com/pin/325666616779623152/)
- "Art nouveau lady" (http://www.pinterest.com/pin/325666616779638761/)
- Jesus silhouette (http://www.pinterest.com/pin/325666616779638637/)
- Nora Corbett "Mermaid of Atlantis" (http://www.pinterest.com/pin/325666616779638679/)
- Nora Corbett "Caprice" (http://www.pinterest.com/pin/325666616779638725/)
- Nora Corbett "Bead fairy" (http://www.pinterest.com/pin/325666616779638720/)
- Nora Corbett "Needle fairy"(http://www.pinterest.com/pin/325666616779638727/)
- Nora Corbett "Thimble fairy" (http://www.pinterest.com/pin/325666616779638732/)
- Sea themed callendar
- "On the seaside"
- "Sail away with me"
- "Lighthouse dreams"
- "Little boat"
- "Welcome aboard"
It is a very long list (some of the projects are small but some are quite big) so it's a big challenge for me to finish them all. I am a good planner but realization is harder than planning. I will try to do my best and I hope you will support me during my stitching. Also if I will be able to do all these patterns during this year - especialy Nora Corbett - I decided to try Mirabilia next year. I really like how it looks like when done and I have my favourite patterns but I am afraid to start a project so big, because I am really weak in doing big projects. But who knows...
So, let's start stitching!