Nov 17, 2014

Some bad news and a package.

Hello Friends,

As I planned I collected my mail from post office this afternoon. What a pleasure to enjoy all the beautiful colors of my new pile of thread! I love buying some cross stitch supplies. Aren’t those flosses great? Yes, I know that I may sound like a completely freak but I really enjoy such a small treats in my life. My collection of Ariadna contains 220 skeins now :) .

 
My new set of embroidery floss.
These types of small treats are especially important when something bad happens in our life. And since Saturday bad news I am looking for the smallest enjoyments. On Saturday late evening my Grandma has a stroke and since that day she is in a hospital. She’ s got troubles with the right side of her body (it’s partially paralyzed), speaking and she can’t do anything on her own – she is lying in the hospital bed and has troubles even with swallowing. Doctors says that it is a good news that it isn’t worse than it was when they took her to the hospital and that means that she is stable now, but the next days will show if there is any improvement in her health. So please pray for her so she could be better soon.

My Granny 24 Dec. 2010
And that is not much progress in my Chrstmas ornaments stitching. I know it’s terribly slow, but I hope to show you more next time. I planned to have at least three of them done by Friday and much more by Chrstmas Eve.

First ornament this year -WIP (work in progress).





Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time!

Weronika


No comments:

Post a Comment