Sep 8, 2017

Hearty request

Dear Friends,

As You may know I am a teacher in Montessori preschool in Poland. Among many Montessori helpers there are these wonderful continents boxes.


In these boxes/baskets there are about to be some souvenirs from each continent. This is how children can learn about foreign countries and their culture. We collect these things thanks to our travelling or people who are kind to present us with some small souvenirs from their travels (this is how we get a lovely Chinese brush from our friend Deryl who came to us from China).

Unfortunately there are not so many souvenirs that our children’s parents are willing to give us. I bring something from every place I travel to but I’ve never been outside Europe, so some of our baskets are almost empty.

My greatest request for you my dear Friends is as follow: If anyone would be so kind to send me even the smallest souvenir from his/her country? It could be anything: a magnet with some significant picture connected to the country it comes from, a figurine, a key ring or pendant. Anything actually…

I will be so grateful for any help. I offer some souvenir/gift from Poland in return.
If anyone of you will be interested in helping me please contact me via my e-mail address: w.slodynska@gmail.com

Thank You for all your help!

With love,
Weronika

6 comments:

  1. Weronkia, I will think about this and see what I can come up with that is small and sort of flat to save on postage. I do not have much money, but I will see what I can do. I am trying to sell my house right now. It will be a little while, not right away, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just sent you an email. I will send something from Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't live in an overseas country but I might have some souvenirs from Australia. I'll have a look and email your then.

    ReplyDelete