Mar 8, 2016

Looks like there are some profits of being ill.

Hello Dear Friends!

I hate being ill and stay a home. Actually it is the first time in 2 years when I have to take few days off because the terrible flu. I know I sound like a workaholic but the first thing is that I like my work and the second in that in my workplace there is only 6 of us which means that when someone is absent the others have to take extra hours to cover him. I hate changing my plans and reorganize everything to cover someone’s hours that is why I feel remorse that someone have to do it for me.

Ok but what about profits? I have time to prepare for my classes, I have time to get enough sleep and some time for reading. This is how I managed to read another book from my list and I took me only one day. This time it was “Austenland” by Shannon Hale. I watched movie based on this book so many times that I almost remembered the dialogues. I would really enjoy visiting such a place and feeling the spirit of Pride and Prejudice times. So if you like Austen novels (especially Pride and Prejudice) you should really read this book and watch this movie. JJ Field as Mr. Nobley is just perfect! I found some differences between book and movie of course but it doesn’t spoil the fun.



I am also stitching a little bit. I have to hurry up with all the stuff for Easter fair. My stitched eggs aren’t sewed up together yet and I have to paint decorations made of salt dough. Just don’t feel good enough to do this. By now even climbing up the stairs is a challenge. This flu took all my energyL. I have to fight it quickly and go back to normal life.

I hope you are all healthy and well. See you soon!

Weronika

2 comments:

  1. Weronika, I am so sorry you were ill. You have much to do, but still get lots of rest you get better completely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take it easy, Weronika, and I hope you will soon be fully recovered.
    I haven't read this book yet but have added it to my wish list.

    ReplyDelete