Feb 27, 2016

Valentine's Day, book 3 finished, Easter preparation and another guest.

Hello dear friends!

I have a lot of happy things to share with you! So... let's start!


1. I finished another book from my list. This time it was "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" by J.K.Rowling. Still in magical mood :). I am going really slowly with my list but I still hope I will manage to read all the books I have there. I also have some books in Polish waiting to be read but...



2. We had another guest in Montessori. This time we welcomed Giulia from Brazil. She told us about her country, it's culture, delicious meals, wonderful festivals and amazing nature. It was so nice to meet another great person!
Giulia, Boss and me
3. February was the month of love. Why? Because of Valentine's Day of course! We decorated our board with hearts, learned how to express emotions in English and how to say I LOVE YOU not only in Polish.

4. I am stitching my listed things, I really do! But I am hopeless at finishing things. My owl got a little color, horse (yes it is a horse, you were right girls!) is still in the place where I abandoned it and I better not mention the rest of my stitching.

5. While I am stitching or preparing things to work I also like to watch movies or TV series. I almost don't watch polish TV series (one exception is my favorite medical series called "Through thick and thin") but I found another addictive one. The series is called "Once upon a time" and it tells the story of a woman Emma Swan who moved to town called Storybrooke where all the citizens are actually characters from various fairy tales and stories that were banished to the real world by the Evil Queen. Really addictive! 

6. It won't be soon when I will come back to my abandoned needlework as there will be another big thing in my workplace. On March 23rd we will host annual Easter fair in Montessori. I am responsible for it so I am quite busy now. I am stitching eggs, making decorations from salt dough, baking cookies, decorating Styrofoam eggs, making garlands and wreaths, and much much more! Ufff... I hope to show you some of my finished work soon.

Have you got any clever ideas how to finish a cross stitched easter egg? It has to be filled with cotton wool or another soft material. This is what I have now:





And today I finally managed to write the report I have to give to my headmaster on Monday. I had a month to write it but, as always, I couldn't hunker down to do this until the last moment. And - guess what? I wrote it (6 pages) in an hour!

I am really sorry that I am so poor in posting regularly as well as commenting on your lovely blogs. I read your posts as often as I could and I am very happy to have you all my dear Friends! So please forgive me my negligence. I will try to catch up soon I promise.

With all my love

Weronika




3 comments:

  1. You are blessed to have so many special visitors. I am so impressed with how much you are teaching those little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the orange/brown colors you used in your Easter eggs. I loved the Harry Potter series and was so happy to hear she was releasing another book in the series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound very, very busy, but very happy, Weronika :) I'll bet the children are so happy to have you as their teacher!

    ReplyDelete