Jul 29, 2015

July Small SAL check up and a trip.

Hello Friends!

First af all a July check up for SAL. It's another piece for Smalls SAL hosted by Heather from http://stitchinglotus.ca/2015-sal/

Lizzie Kate July Stamp. It's probably my favourite - I love watermelons!

Lizzie Kate July Stamp

I also would like to share with you some pictures from my last trip. It was a spontaneous decision to go for a trip by the Polish Baltic sea. After a call from my brother I just packed my things and we went for a week trip along the Baltic shore. We visited a few resorts, spent some time on a beach, do some long walks and watched sunsets by the seaside.









video
I hope you all enjoy the summer my Friends! Have a good day!

Weronika

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful vacation photos! The watermelon is cute - my favorite also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work on the Lizzie Kate. Great photos, looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your July stitching...too cute! Great pics, looks a fabulous place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the watermelon, but love the vacation pics more! Wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your July Lizzie Kate finish,..Perfect!
    Beautiful pics from the Baltic Shore. I hope that you enjoyed your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute LK finish--I have done that one, too, and it is one of my favorites. Your seaside holiday looks so relaxing--beautiful photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Śliczny haft w letnich klimatach.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute stitch Weronika. I am new to your blog. I enjoyed going through your posts and getting to know you. My great grandfather came from Polichna, Poland when he was 18. How very nice to read that you vacationed with your brother.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pictures from your holidays are gorgeous and make me want to be there as well. Nice new stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your holiday pictures. Ships/boats are so peaceful to watch.
    Love your Lizzie Kate!

    ReplyDelete