Jun 26, 2015

June Small SAL check up

Hi Friends!


This is my another piece for Small SAL hosted by Heather from Stitching Lotus. It's, as always, Lizzie Kate Stamp.


Lizzie Kate "June Stamp"


I hope to have more time for stitching as the summer holidays started in Poland today.

I decided to start over some of my stitching. For some of them I used a very inconvenient fabric which require very tiny crosses. It’s really weary for my eyes (I need to buy new contact lenses: I need -11 and -9 dioptres now!) so I decided to start it again at thicker fabric with bigger holes. I can’t imagine to stop stitching at all so maybe it will help me a little.

I wish you all happy weekend!

Keep stitching!


Weronika

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on the cute finish.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute finish Weronika. Have you tried a magnifier?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done!mlove the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!! I can fully understand. I have issues with my sight too & don't fell comfortable stitching on small holes...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty LK finish--hope the larger fabric will make things easier for your eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a sweet little finish.
    I hope the fabric with the larger holes will be much easdier for you to work on. Have fun stitching during the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely finish! Good idea to make stitching fun vs stressing with smaller ct fabrics (meaning larger holes). love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice work on a fun design
    I too struge with the tiny holes on the higher count fabric. I need to get stronger readers!

    ReplyDelete