Mar 27, 2015

Smalls SAL check up and other stitching

Hello

I am a little late with this check-up but my stitchnig was ready a long time ago. This is Lizzie Kate March stamp.
Lizzie Kate March Stamp
The rest of my stitching is still not finished. I came back to my owl today and I hope to finish the black borders this weekend.

I tried some backstitching lastly. My work is not ready yet but I found it very pleasurable. I pick some patterns that I really love and I hope to finish them someday. This is what I managed to do by now:
bookmark WIP

another bookmark finished

owl WIP

And this is all for now. Maybe next time I will be able to show you my owl stitched at least all in black. 

I am reading your blogs, admire your wonderful work and wish you all the best and of course HAPPY STITCHING!

Weronika


15 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Your bookmarks are so pretty. And your owl is stunning - looks fantastic stitched on the dark fabric. Very lovely stitching.
    love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to say your March stamp LK is darling!! Great job and congrats on a cute finish! love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the cute finishes and pretty starts.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. The owl is nice - I collect all kinds of owls and I love to stitch them too.
    Peggy
    peggy_verdongibbs@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh your blackwork is great! Well done on trying something new. I love those little Lizzie*Kate stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blackwork bookmarks, they are just lovely. And this owl is adorable.
    Nice contribution to the Smalls SAL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your little March leprachaun, Weronika! And your blackwork and owl are wonderful... Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice stitching. Love the owl.

    CJ

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely black work you have there.. i love the owl pattern. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these little Lizzie Kate stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nicely done on your Smalls SAL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great stitching! The owl looks wonderful....the dark fabric isn't easy to stitch on, but it looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello

    Just found your blog.
    Lovely March finish and your wips look great.
    Happy Thursday x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello

    Just found your blog.
    Lovely March finish and your wips look great.
    Happy Thursday x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the Lizzie Kate stamp, I have done a few of them and they are always so nice to display.

    ReplyDelete