Jan 3, 2015

2015 Stitching Goals

As it's time for some new year's resolutions I want to list my stitching goals for 2015. I'm sure that I won't be able to stitch them all, but I will do my best. 

So here there are:

Finish current WIP's:
  • Harry Potter crest
  • "Lost bouquet"
  • 4 ballerina's silhouettes
  • 4 African dancers
  • Christmas alphabet grid
  • Zebra
  • 5 Fairies silhouettes
Start and finish (I hope) new projects:
It is a very long list (some of the projects are small but some are quite big) so it's a big challenge for me to finish them all. I am a good planner but realization is harder than planning. I will try to do my best and I hope you will support me during my stitching. Also if I will be able to do all these patterns during this year - especialy Nora Corbett - I decided to try Mirabilia next year. I really like how it looks like when done and I have my favourite patterns but I am afraid to start a project so big, because I am really weak in doing big projects. But who knows...

So, let's start stitching!


6 comments:

  1. What a fun stitching list! Even if you don't finish them, you will at least make some progress on them. :o) We can support each other in our efforts. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Weronica

    What a lovely list of projects!
    I hope you finish many of them.
    Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are some lovely projects on your list. It will be a lot of fun to stitch them. Good luck with these goals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your 2015 goals. And thank you for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that Woodland Folk pattern. Good luck on your stitching goals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a beautiful blog. Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada. :)

    ReplyDelete